Our rooms are currently not available for hire while the centre is closed. Once it reopens, we have a wide range of spaces available for meetings, community activities, parties and other private functions on the following days and times:
OneStonegrove is a modern purpose, architectural award winning community centre. We have a variety of amazing spaces, and provide activities, services, and rentable space for the whole community.
- 18m2, with currently 5 desks, office chairs, 3 filing cabinets.
- Some extra space, currently taken up by a pedestal, table & photocopier.
- Fantastic natural light, with windows stretching across one of the two longest walls. Blinds on the windows.
- First floor, with lift access and full disabled access throughout building.
- Underfloor heating.
- Building manned 8:30am to 7:00pm minimum every day, but access Sunday before 2pm not routinely available.
- Café with seating area available, plus meeting & activity rooms can be booked at reasonable rates.
- Parking can be available by arrangement.
Rental amount negotiable depending on organisation. Particularly keen to speak to organisations that might look to work locally, and/or in partnership with us.